Little Chatterbox Speech- Language, & Hearing Solutions, LLC - HELPING CHILDREN FIND THEIR VOICE
RSS

Recent Posts

In Recognition of Occupational Therapy Awareness
In Recognition of Teacher Appreciation Week
June is National Congenital Cytomegalovirus (CMV) Awareness Month.
Autism Awareness Month 2016
Robin in therapy with R. D.

Categories

Autism Spectrum Disorder
Causes
Cytomegalovirus
Food for Thought
Fun Facts
Helping Children Find Their Voice
Holiday Greetings!
Testimonials
Therapy at the Splash Pad with K!
Therapy in Action
powered by

My Blog

Learn the Signs of Autism Spectrum Disorder

Little Chatterbox Speech, Language, and Hearing Solutions, LLC is committed to the fight to eradicate Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). If you suspect your child may be displaying the following signs, call us for an appointment.

*No big smiles or other warm joyful expression by 6 months
*No back and forth sharing of sounds, smiles or other facial expressions by 9 months
*No babbling by 12 months
*No back and forth gestures (pointing, showing, reaching or waving) by 12  months
*No words by 16 months
*No meaningful, two word phrases (not including imitating or repeating) by 24 months
*Any loss of speech, babbling or social skills at any age

10 Comments to Learn the Signs of Autism Spectrum Disorder:

Comments RSS
Concertina Wire on Friday, July 18, 2014 5:02 AM
Trusted Original Concertina Wire Manufacturer The Name Given By Ministry of Defense of India.
Reply to comment

abcpsychservices on Sunday, February 26, 2017 10:31 AM
Most experts, though, believe that early intervention at an intensive level can be of great help to those on the spectrum. The earlier autism is diagnosed, the easier time the child will have learning to interact with the world around them.
Reply to comment

Article URL on Sunday, February 26, 2017 10:55 AM
This is a great learning about the Signs of Autism Spectrum Disorder as well. I have cleared now about all the things of Autism through this post. I will definitely share this post on my twitter page to see my friends. Thank you so much and keep posting things like this.
Reply to comment

IT Company in Indore on Friday, April 7, 2017 2:39 AM
Thanks for the valuable post about autism.
Reply to comment

https://www.analyzedu.com/ on Thursday, October 25, 2018 4:05 AM
I always love to learn about different speeches specially when it is about on signs of spectrum. This is the good way to learn and promote your skills for the betterment in writing for little chatter box speech. I will practice about it in daily biases to give time of my learning process and writing skills.
Reply to comment

homework for me on Monday, November 12, 2018 4:24 AM
Some delightful pictures of nature are partaken in this blog and this blog is extremely a best and inventive blog. I might want to present this blog in my paper composing gathering. I trust individuals will like my accumulation and they additionally will share it. Thio is a decent and helpful blog.
Reply to comment

how to hack dragon city on Monday, May 6, 2019 4:14 AM
You can easily spend gold in Dragon City, so you have to play strategically.
Reply to comment

free xbox live codes no survey on Tuesday, June 11, 2019 2:40 AM
It must be a paid application you choose, play for yourself, play for the Xbox console, in which you want to play with other goods or with other goods
Reply to comment

Useless Websites on Sunday, February 9, 2020 10:32 PM
Learn the Signs of Autism Spectrum Disorder Useless Websites
Reply to comment

small tattoos on Tuesday, March 31, 2020 4:58 AM
small tattoos https://inksmalltattoos.com/ small tattoos
Reply to comment